Move Out Items
CHECK OUT TIMES
- Wednesday May 1st thru Friday May 3th 9am-6pm
- Saturday, May 4th 8am-noon!
- Clean your apartment-see cleaning guidelines
- Remove all personal items from apartment, head to lobby
- Find table with your floor number, fill out move out form, hand in keys/fob and laundry card.
- Do not leave two50two without completing the move out protocol. You must officially check out! Tenants maybe be charged for late or improper check out.
Your apartment should be returned to the condition in which you found it when you moved in. You will not be charged for normal wear and tear.
- All of your belongings are out of the room (double check dressers, desk, drawers, bathroom, and behind and under furniture).
- Desks, dressers and shelves are dusted and disinfected.
- Flooring vacuumed and/or swept.
- Everything has been removed from the walls, doors, and windows (leave command strips)
- Trash cans have been emptied and washed out.
- Shower scrubbed clean. Leave the hooks,
- Bathroom sink and vanity have been cleaned and disinfected.
- Bathroom floor has been swept and mopped.
- Toilet has been cleaned and disinfected.
- Refrigerators and freezers have been emptied and cleaned out.
- Microwaves and microwave plates are clean.
- Stove has been wiped clean.
- Utility closet cleaned and vent above door cleaned.
- Toilet plungers, trash/recycling bins and shower curtain hooks stay in unit.